How can we keep each other healthy?
If you come down with any illness please do the following:
- Immediately remove yourself from common areas within the gathering
- If you become ill and are unable to leave the gathering for any reason you must abide by the following:
- Refrain from coming to meal lines (send a friend)
- Avoid classes and public areas
- Ask a friend to bring you any items from wellness you may need
Participants and attendees will act with the highest regard for the safety of the other attendees and participants of the event. SWG cannot guarantee that its event participants or attendees will not become ill or infected with any infectious disease. By attending the event, you agree to assume all risk.
Your attendance at the event is voluntary, and you knowingly accept all risks, including health risks, related to illness and infectious diseases even if arising from the negligence or fault of another party.
By entering Cedar Bloom & SWG, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health and safety requirements, and you agree to assume all risks.
List of ailments that we treat:
* Menstrual cramps
* Anxiety/ mental (Also see Empowerment Center)
* First-aid wounds
* Poison oak
* Sleep issues
* Heat exhaustion
* Stings, bites & ticks
Individuals who experience illness beyond the above mentioned ailments while at the gathering should take themselves to the nearest walk-in clinic as we will not be treating woman for more serious ailments on site.
Asante, Grants Pass
537 Union Ave