This year we are happy to announce we have 18 scholarships available for the 2019 gathering. Great thanks to the SW Community and all of the 2018 raffle donations and tickets sold! That is double what we were able to offer last year! All Scholarship info and details will be announced MARCH 1st. Scholarships include a ticket for one session but do not include travel or accommodations.
Here’s a list of our 2019 scholarships:
- Scholarship 1: International Women’s Day:: A scholarship for our own First Nations/Indigenous sisters. Available for 4 women. Announce & Apply March 1st, Deadline March 6th
- Scholarship 2: DisABLED Being Scholarship:: A scholarship for those with Visual Impairment, Speech disorders, Autism, Physical Disabilities, Hearing Impaired, or Chronic Illnesses. Available for 2 Women. Announce & Apply March 11th, Deadline March 18th
- Scholarship 3: Women of Color:: A scholarship for WOC, including multi-racial and/or self-identified woman. Available for 8 women. Announce & Apply March 21st, Deadine March 27th
- Scholarship 4: Elder and Crone:: A scholarship for women over the age of 50. Announce & Apply April 10th, Deadline April 14th
- Scholarship 5: Earth Day:: A scholarship for caretakers of the earth. Announce & Apply April 14th, Deadline April 20th
- Scholarship 6: Mothers Day:: A scholarship for Mothers. Available for 2 Women. Announce & Apply May 5th, Deadline May 11th
Spirit Weavers Gathering recognizes the importance of Solidarity and Allyship work. A variety of scholarships is just one of the many ways we continue to open the space for all walks of life. Thank you for believing in these small but potent offerings as we strive to create a empowering, unique and diverse gathering.