Registration fee ($444 sister support, $555 general admission & $655 abundance support) is a sliding scale. The sliding scale is offered as support to those women who may not be able to pay the full fee. In order to continue with payment plans in the future we have to have at least 75% paying the mid price fee which is available for women who can support themselves. $444.00 is an option for women who may be needing assistance. $555.00 is our general admission price. $655.00 is for those in a place of abundance who feel called to help with support for the lower tier. *When you purchase a GA or full-price ticket, you help Spirit Weavers offer discounted tickets to those with limited income—and ensure an inclusive, diverse movement for change. Please select your ticket thoughtfully.
A payment plan option for those needing assistance will also be available ($200 down per ticket purchased). Please remember you will also need to pay a small service fee. There are a limited number of spaces for children. 3-10 years old $388.00 for Keiki Camp, 11-16 year old for our Moon Maiden program $388.00. The maximum age for boys is 7 years old. Children under 3 are free. “Sage Age” tickets are available for those 60 and older for $388.00
• A space to gather, share and learn together as one
• 5 days of camping in a beautiful serene forested and riverside setting
• A variety of campsites throughout the land with close access to showers and bathrooms
• 8 organic, vegan or vegetarian breakfasts and dinners. Bone broth is served some mornings. (Lunch not included)
• 3 full days of skill share classes (up to nine classes depending on your choices)
• Nightly evening activities, including star gazing, songs around the fire, live music, DJ set with Bibi McGill and nighttime ceremonies.
• Warm tea served in the Tea House
• Access to our Wellness Area, a free, fully stocked herbal apothecary staffed by expert clinical herbalists who can assist you with any ailments, and our on-call registered nurse
• A place to seek support and care for any kind of internal struggle or challenge that comes up through our Empowerment Center.
• A cozy and comforting place to gather around your moontime: Our Red Tent and Moonlodge
• Mama Bear Lodge where mamas and babies can relax and be supported by other mamas.
• Some instructors may ask for a small materials fee ranging from $5 to $20 that you may pay at the time of the class. Please bring cash to pay the instructors directly. Many of the classes are free.
A variety of Scholarships will be available in the months leading up to the gathering. Info is available through the Village section of our website.