21 Dec Beyond Survival
Come learn and share about creating multigenerational health in our communities by understanding toxic exposure sources, causes, and effects. This co-led class with your instructors Acelia and Estefania will unpack toxicology and public health terminology that might be difficult to understand and hard to access and analyze it through the lens of community and family. We will learn about utilizing our unique roles and strengths to address exposure in our homes and communities.
Some of the topics we will be discussing include:
1. Where exposure can come from
2. How it can affect individual health
3. What the ramifications can be for affected communities
4. How our current governmental bodies respond to these crises
5. The need for organized action