This year we are happy to announce we have 15 scholarships available for the 2018 gathering. Great thanks to the SW Community and all of the 2017 raffle donations and tickets sold! That is double what we were able to offer last year! All Scholarship info and details will be announced MARCH 1st. Scholarships include a ticket for one session but do not include travel or accommodations.
Here’s a list of our 2018 scholarships:
- Scholarship 1: International Women’s Day:: A scholarship for our own First Nations/Indigenous sisters. Available for 4 women. Announce March 1st, Deadline March 7th
- Scholarship 2: Women of Color:: A scholarship for WOC, including multi-racial and/or self-identified woman. Available for 7 women. Announce March 21st, Deadine March 27th
- Scholarship 3: Elder and Crone:: A scholarship for women over the age of 50. Announce April 10th, Deadline April 14th
- Scholarship 4: Earth Day:: A scholarship for caretakers of the earth. Announce April 14th, Deadline April 21st
- Scholarship 5: Mothers Day:: A scholarship for Mothers. Available for 2 Women. Announce May 6th, Deadline May 12th
Spirit Weavers Gathering recognizes the importance of Solidarity and Allyship work. A variety of scholarships is just one of the many ways we continue to open the space for all walks of life. Thank you for believing in these small but potent offerings as we strive to create a empowering, unique and diverse gathering.